Lifemark Keefer Place has been providing excellent care to the Vancouver community since 1979. The newly renovated 16,000 square foot facility houses an out-patient clinic providing a wide array of holistic services. Professional staff of over 50 clinicians includes Physicians, a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Clinical Counsellors, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Pharmacological Consultants, a Pharmacist, Neuropsychologists, a Psychometrist, Kinesiologists, Vestibular Therapists and a Speech Language Pathologist.
Lifemark has over 100 locations across Canada, so you can also search on their website for a location near you.
Their comprehensive continuum of services includes:
- Single, Multi and Interdisciplinary Assessments
- Return to Work
- Disability Management,
- Occupational Health Services
- Complex Rehabilitation Services
- Concussion Care
- Dizziness, Balance and Vertigo
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Exercise Prescription
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Head Injury Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Work Conditioning / Work Hardening, Work Site Assessments / Job Site Assessments.
GP referral preferred. Private clinic with some services covered by MSP, extended health insurance, Worksafe BC, ICBC.