Pain BC maintains a database of health care providers in BC who have specific experience and training in assessing and managing chronic pain. Please note that Pain BC does not endorse any individual or group of practitioners, and appearing in our database does not imply such endorsement.
To be added, you must:
- Offer pain assessment and management services guided by a biopsychosocial view of pain and pain care;
- Offer services based on evidence-informed practice;
- Demonstrate advanced training in chronic pain assessment and management. Training must be through an accredited institution or a Pain BC Advanced Clinical Workshop.
If you meet these criteria and would like to be considered for the database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name and the name of your practice (if different);
- Clinic phone number/appointment booking number;
- Clinic address;
- Your website;
- Your discipline or area of clinical practice;
- A brief description of services provided and who your services are for;
- Brief outline of experience, training, and qualifications/credentials (including institutions and dates);
- Your CV (as applicable);
- Any further information that shows you meet Pain BC’s criteria.
We will review your request and, if approved, your information will be added within 10 business days. Please note that inclusion of your service is at the sole discretion of Pain BC.