Creekside Community Recreation Centre
Multipurpose Room 4
1 Athletes Way, Vancouver, BC
Please join us at our Annual General Meeting!
Learn about Pain BC's work to improve the lives of British Columbians living with pain and hear about our plans for 2017 and beyond.
Scroll down to register to attend (in person or remotely).
If you plan to attend remotely, please also register for the webinar here.
How to vote at the AGM:
Everyone is welcome at the AGM, but to vote, you'll need to be a 2017 Pain BC Member. Membership allows you to have a voice in the governance of our organization and support Pain BC's important initiatives.
- Be sure to make your membership contribution or renew your membership before the AGM to vote! You can also save time by signing up for automatic annual membership renewal. You will receive a tax receipt for all membership contributions.
- Please review these three documents before attending the AGM: 2017 AGM Agenda, 2016 Financial Statements and 2017 AGM Presentation. You'll find these on the bottom of this page (below the Google map).
- Note to members: There will be a vote on proposed changes to a by-law. Details about the proposed changes can be found on page 25 of the AGM Presentation PDF below.
- We will distribute meeting materials by email to registered participants before the AGM and have extra copies on hand at the AGM as well.
- Remote participation will be available via webinar. Please indicate in the form below if you are interested in attending virtually, and register for the
- Pain BC's Board of Directors will host this event.