- Prevent persistent pain and intervene early to reduce its impacts
- Empower people who live with pain to enhance wellbeing
- Educate health care providers to better assess and manage pain
- Improve the systems that impact people in pain, communities and society
- Combat stigma and its negative effects
- Foster research on pain and pain-related disability
Pain BC aims to enhance the well-being of all people living with pain through empowerment, care, education and innovation. This can't be done without changing the systems that people in pain rely on to live well.
Coping with chronic pain can be difficult. Help and support are available.
Whether you are looking for one-on-one or peer group support, our free programs can help you find resources to manage pain and its effects on your life.
Who we are
Pain BC's work wouldn't be possible without our board, staff and volunteers, including faculty, event volunteers, committee members, and patient leaders.
Each member of our team provides crucial expertise, support, and connection to the community.
Looking for media information?
Download logos, latest press releases and other media resources.